INDI Library v2.0.6 is Released (02 Feb 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

indi_sx_ccd crashing

• Thank you received: 1
Ran an update to fix a problem with my Mach1 GTO not being able to pulse guide and now I can't connect to my Lodestar. Here's the message:

"KStars detected INDI driver indi_sx_ccd crashed. Please check INDI server log in the Device Manager."

It connected fine before, now it doesn't. It's clear tonight, so back to my PC stick and SGP. When it's cloudy again, perhaps I'll spend a couple hours trying to figure out how to debug and create some logs for you all to sift through. Spent way too much time chasing my tail this weekend trying to get Stellarmate to work properly, let alone be able to actually image something. I'm sorry, but what did I pay $50 for?

--EDIT-- added log from Device Manager in Kstars
Last edit: 6 years 5 months ago by Chad Andrist.
6 years 5 months ago #20049
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 53

Replied by Ken Self on topic indi_sx_ccd crashing

Thats the same error I'm getting with the indi_asi_ccd driver. It also crashes straight after the snoop on SQM SKY QUALITY
6 years 5 months ago #20050

• Thank you received: 53

Replied by Ken Self on topic indi_sx_ccd crashing

I'm guessing its related to the implementation of the Sky Quality Simulator 3 days ago. XML file missing perhaps?
6 years 5 months ago #20052

Replied by Jasem Mutlaq on topic indi_sx_ccd crashing

nope, it was cascade effect, once the INDI drivers are rebuilt in the PPA, it should be fine. Sorry about that.
6 years 5 months ago #20056

Time to create page: 0.271 seconds