Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
27 Feb 2017
INDI development team is happy to announce the release of INDI Library v1.4.0. This new exciting release builds on the maturity of INDI Library and comes with many new supported devices and fixes for existing drivers. Several improvements and enhancements are included in this release including native support for Cygwin and MacOS platforms in addition to Linux, BSD, and Windows (Client only).
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC: Horizon limits: scope outside limits. Nothing to abort

Horizon limits: scope outside limits. Nothing to abort 3 months 2 days ago #15442

Hi all,
I'm going to use kstars+indi in order to manage my mount, an Eq6 pro.

Under INDI control panel --> Horizon, I tried to set the Altitude to 20:00:00, but after that on log tab the message :
Horizon Limits: Scope outside limits. Nothing to abort
is showed continuously

Where I'm wrong?

Thanks in advance
Paolo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Horizon limits: scope outside limits. Nothing to abort 3 months 2 days ago #15458

I get this all the time also so I'd like to hear the true solution, but I think it's related to location settings. I'm hoping that if I ever actually get the mount aligned and synchronized these messages will go away.

But time to work on that is dependent on weather, which I have only cloudy (when I don't have to work).

Horizon limits: scope outside limits. Nothing to abort 1 month 2 weeks ago #16603

If I remember correctly, if you have enabled the 'mount limits' then you might get this message. I have not used my observatory in months, my memory might be flaky...
Will let you know once I restart the box.

Kstars Mac osx
Odroid C1 running indiserver (kept up-to-date with apt-get update/upgrade)
HEQ5 pro / Atik titan / Atik 314L+
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.093 seconds

Login

3rd Party

Choose from the numerous 3rd party INDI drivers to suit your needs!

Got Problem?

Check out the FAQ, the forum, and the bug tracking system to resolve any issues you might have!
You can also subscribe to INDI newsletter and development mailing lists to get the latest updates on INDI!

Gallery

Replica

Why INDI

Replica