INDI Library v2.0.6 is Released (02 Feb 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

"Aborting Autoguide" issue with Internal Guider

• Thank you received: 5
Hi,

Yes I've tried a USB hub tonight and there is the same problem, or a bigger problem : now it can't finish the calibrating after this message : Guide RA: Scope cannot reach the start point after 30 iterations. Possible mount or drive problems (with and without hub).
On the other hand when I'm using EKOS directly on Raspberry without going through the Mac as a remote, everything works. Not practical to work on a 7 "... :)

Olivier
Last edit: 6 years 9 months ago by Olivier Masse.
6 years 9 months ago #17207

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 809
Sounds like Jasem fixed the issue, but we will need a new dmg with the changes to fix it on Mac. I will do that in the next day or two. Right now I am in the middle of getting the one-click astrometry.net index file downloads that I made work for the Mac last week work for Linux as well. Should be soon.
6 years 9 months ago #17208

• Thank you received: 809
Also, I agree, your initial post had some awesome graphics!
6 years 9 months ago #17209

• Thank you received: 109
I was able to set up with the latest fixes, and am happy to report that internal guiding worked for me without aborting, for the first time.
6 years 9 months ago #17211

• Thank you received: 5
Thank you for all your work
6 years 9 months ago #17250

• Thank you received: 14
@knro
I also have problem with internal guide ( this problem is occurred from 2 week ? ..before it was okay ( i have make photo from 29 May very very good with 600 seconds exposure ), what is changed? )
Not have log only my remember experience, "Exposure timeout. Restarting exposure" and also "aborting guide" :(
All in random time, i use Meade DSI for guide in my finder ( 9x50 Celestron ) ..i repeat time ago all work ok ..now have this problem.

This night, if possible, making log. Bye, thanks.
6 years 9 months ago #17277

• Thank you received: 14
Ok I have make one perfect night, all guiding worked ok ..10 minutes continuous of guide ok. Why this difference from one night to another? .not have idea i only change language from italian to english ( for make error log ), better so, i remain in english. :cheer:

Only one time kstars closed itself when i close window of preview image captured.

Thanks, bye.
6 years 9 months ago #17282

Time to create page: 0.254 seconds