INDI Library v2.0.7 is Released (01 Apr 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

Mosaic job; Alignment failed, too many open files error

• Thank you received: 32
Sorry for all the stuff I'm encountering. ;) Again with the mosaic job and I noticed 2 things;

1. I selected to run each job twice, after the first successfull run a dialog popt up telling me it couldn't open the specific job file. I pressed ok and it resumed, but it looks like if I wasn't present it would have waited execution.

2. Switching to another job, I wasn't present anymore, it successfully slewed, but alignment failed. Attached are the logs of the entire night, it shows it failed due to too many open files. I have no idea why that is..
Last edit: 6 years 6 months ago by Vincent Groenewold.
6 years 6 months ago #19764
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

I'll test this again tonight with the new KStars..
6 years 6 months ago #19787

Nothing changed in the latest KStars with that regard. I googled this issue a bit and it appears that QProcess could have this issue as it doesn't properly close pipes when it declared as a class member. Long story short, it's a pointer now which could help with this, or so I hope. Fixed in GIT.
6 years 6 months ago #19799

Weird that it suddenly appears, never seen that problem before. I now have it straight away when the scheduler starts on the second job. Don't use the GIT at the moment unfortunately, hoping switching to online solving might work..
6 years 6 months ago #19802

Time to create page: 1.872 seconds