INDI Library v2.0.6 is Released (02 Feb 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

Guiding Issue - Guide Camera Stops Responding

• Thank you received: 1
Looking for some help! I'm just getting setup with Stellarmate - so far I have everything up and running, just having issue with guiding... My setup: Stellarmate running as Indi server, connected to home Wi-Fi, Microsoft surface running KStars and Ekos connected to Stellarmate over home Wi-Fi. On the Stellarmate side, I have my IEQ45 pro connected wirelessly via StarFi. I have my main imaging camera - ASI071MC Pro connected to Stellarmate and my ASI290 Mini connected to the USB hub on the ASI071. Everything is functioning just about right with the exception of guiding. Each time my main camera downloads an image, the guide camera stops responding until the download is complete, it then reacquires connection and guiding starts again. Each time this happens the guiding/mount becomes unsettled and the next image is pretty much shot. I've never had this issue with PHD with my last setup, the guiding continued during image download with no issue. I tried connecting the guide camera directly to Stellarmate instead of the USB hub built in to the camera put the issue persists. Any ideas, or is this normal behavior? I've got dithering disabled so it isn't related to that.

Thanks in advance for any help with this!
5 years 6 months ago #29642

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 94
Hi
I'm having the same issues:
www.indilib.org/forum/ekos/4500-guide-st...oes-not-recover.html

Did you find a solution?
Cheers.
5 years 1 month ago #34249

• Thank you received: 66
Its probably your home wifi link. Maybe the StellarMAte is too far. Try wired connection to see how that performs.
5 years 1 month ago #34253

Time to create page: 0.571 seconds