INDI Library v2.0.6 is Released (02 Feb 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

Autofocuser triggers series of image capturing processes

• Thank you received: 29
Hi,

tonight I was trying doing some testing of the EKOS routines, with my new set up, and was struggling with the focuser. I have been using the ASI071 with the astroberry-diy focuser. Capturing single images and selecting a star worked as desired. When running the autofocuser, EKOS started a series of attempts to capture images, instead of waiting for receiving the result of the previous attempts. I also tried increasing the time to 10 sec, before capturing the next image, but that did not make a difference.

Did anyone experience a similar problem?
6 years 1 month ago #23641
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 109
Greetings. I experienced similar to this when I tried the rapid looping setting. The first image would capture, then it would just increment quickly without capturing additional images. When I turned rapid looping off in the INDI control panel, thing returned to their normal self. Note that I run entirely headless/remote with a NUC on the scope and kstars in the house.
6 years 1 month ago #23680

• Thank you received: 32
Probably not related, but I experience this fast snapping of photo's after a first normal one with my 6D DSLR, also in the focuser module. Coincidence?
6 years 1 month ago #23681

You shouldn't use this now!!! Wait for 2.9.3 which would be released in a few hours

EDIT: This is related to using Rapid Looping
Last edit: 6 years 1 month ago by Jasem Mutlaq.
6 years 1 month ago #23687

Time to create page: 0.278 seconds