Astroberry Focuser driver is part of Astroberry-DIY project. It is available on GitHub and needs to be compiled from sources. No binary packages are provided for installation via apt-get.
Astroberry Focuser is an Open Source Software. It provides a stepper motor driver for Raspberry Pi with absolute and relative position capabilities.
- Supports DRV8834 and A4988 stepper controllers
- Absolute and relative position control
- Standby mode for power saving
- Absolute position is saved between runs
- Supports 1/1 to 1/32 microstep resolution
- Allows for setting maximum absolute position
- Supports stepper motor reverse direction control
- Provides backlash adjustment
- Supports step delay control
There are no known bugs for this driver. If you found a bug, please report it at GitHub.