INDI Library v2.0.6 is Released (02 Feb 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

I can't upgrade AB203 ¿GPSD?

• Thank you received: 0
Hi, I'm a new user of Astroberry, also a newbie in linux and a newbie in debian.

I have wrote the last image of Astroberry Server (2.0.3) to one microsd card and put it on my RPI 4 and I have one problem when upgrading the distro, I think the problem is the gpsd packet but have no idea about how to fix this, any help is welcomed.

Here are the errors I obtain after doing a (sudo apt update && sudo apt upgrade && sudo apt dist-upgrade) :

For a newbie like me the problem seems to be in the gpsd packet, I imagine this is a dedicated driver for telescopes with GPS module, is not my case, I have an Exos II Go-To from Bresser.

Can you help me with this problem? I think yesterday I reboot after upgrade the distro and the distro dont boot never more.

Thanks in advance and sorry about my english (I'm from Spain and is not my native language).
2 years 7 months ago #74397

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 50

Like @Gerado, I've just made a fresh SD card image of Astroberry 2.0.3 and run the 'sudo apt update' followed by 'sudo apt full-upgrade'. GPSD doesn't get installed and then a series of other functions don't work. I tried a second run of the two commands and this is the screenshot of the resulting text dialogue: It seems from @Gerado's post that this problem has been around for six days or so.
2 years 7 months ago #74559
Attachments:

• Thank you received: 3

Replied by Steve on topic I can't upgrade AB203 ¿GPSD?

Following this as I have the same issue. I've downloaded 2.0.2 to test out
2 years 6 months ago #75291

• Thank you received: 375
Take a look at this or just run these:
<code>sudo systemctl stop gpsd.service
sudo systemctl stop gpsd.socket
sudo dpkg --configure -a
sudo systemctl restart gpsd.service
sudo systemctl restart gpsd.socket</code>
Last edit: 2 years 6 months ago by Radek Kaczorek.
2 years 6 months ago #75301

Moderators: Radek Kaczorek
Time to create page: 2.749 seconds