INDI Library v2.0.7 is Released (01 Apr 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

Astroberry Images

• Thank you received: 1
Hi,
I hope you can help, 

I've previously run Astroberry as a server with everything operating from my main computer so when I took images I just had them downloaded onto a file on my computer.
I am now running Astroberry via VNC so everything is on the Raspberry pi at the telescope end. I've got the software on a 250g SSD and it is running well.  Yesterday I was doing some imaging tests so I set up some Light/Dark/Dark Flat folders on Astroberry following the default link to /home/astroberry/Pictures and then I took some images.  I shutdown Astroberry, removed the SSD drive and conected it to my main computer to copy the test images over..............this is where the problem arose, I couldn't find the image folders.

I'm sure I've done something wrong and may have even set up the picture folder in the wrong place, I don't want to use another USB drive as I have 218gb spare on the SSD to use for imaging.

Any advice greatly appreciated, apart from this everything else seems to be running fine.

Regards

Doug

2 years 5 months ago #77078

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Douglas Mason on topic Astroberry Images

All sorted and I can now view files on SSD
2 years 5 months ago #77235

• Thank you received: 69

Replied by Giles on topic Astroberry Images

Astroberry, by default, runs a Samba server (Same as a Windows Share), so instead of removing the SSD drive, you can just put the Astroberry on your network and browse to it like a normal windows share (default username: astroberry, password: astroberry).

You can also use SCP to transfer files (uses the astroberry user username and password). From a Windows system you can use a tool such as WinSCP to connect and transfer files.

2 years 5 months ago #77236

Replied by Douglas Mason on topic Astroberry Images

Thanks, I'll also look into these methods.

Doug
2 years 5 months ago #77303

Moderators: Radek Kaczorek
Time to create page: 0.473 seconds