INDI Library v2.0.6 is Released (02 Feb 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

PC screen compatibilty issues

• Thank you received: 0
Hi, new here and have been having fun trying to get Astroberry to work reliably. I've been able to get it all set up and working from my windows computer on my home network. I also have a windows tablet and a mini pc which I have been trying to connect. On the main PC everything works okay via the browser but on the mini PC and the tablet when I try to access the Astroberry I get alot of sawtooth images on the home screen making it unusable on these devices. When I go back to the main 
Pc, the screen there is clear. At first I thought I might be having power problems with the Pi but this cant be so as the main computer works faultlessly. Its only a problem as the main computer is upstairs  from where I want to use the telescope and I was hoping to connect to Astroberry through the tablet when at the scope. I have tried both on my home network and on the Astroberry hotspot and got exactly the same results. Just as an aside my phone also connects okay without the sawtooth imges but the screen is too small to be useful.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
2 years 1 month ago #80672

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 17
Lee, Have you tried using VNC viewer on the tablet?  www.realvnc.com/en/connect/download/viewer/  

I've used astroberry this way in the past and it worked well for me. it's available for android & ipad off the respective app stores

Use the VNC address astroberry.local  either on your home network or on the hotspot, and when asked enter the password for your astroberry it will ask you are you sure for security reasons  and then it should connect.

Regards

Alan
2 years 1 month ago #80674

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Radek Kaczorek
Time to create page: 0.307 seconds