Just carried out the upgrade of Astroberry to the latest repository versions. Unfortunately my excitement about Stellasover 2.2 being lightening fast, was crushed when (at least with the default settings) Polar Alignment and Platesolving did not work. Any suggestions?
After a frustrating couple of hours, I forced a reset of the Alignment module to Default Values, and powered the RPi down and up again . Started up KStars/Ekos/INDI and found that plate solver was now fully working.
My analysis FWIW is that from the fresh update/upgrade there were a few settings which were different from earlier upgrades of the original Astroberry 2.0.4 image. The most obvious is the UI colour scheme, but I found that the Park position for my EQMOD mount was well away from the NCP, but (I'm guessing) there may be settings elsewhere such as the Alignment module which are not actually 'Default' values. As it happens I've normally been running two earlier Astroberry SSD installations which feature KStars 3.5.6. The SSD version that I updated yesterday was actually KStars 3.5.7 which I had earlier found had a number of issues such as the Internal Guider.not working, so I had put it aside and reverted to the KStars 3.5.6 versions. I plan to take a clean Astroberry 2.0.4 image and update/upgrade to the latest versions and see if that works when clear skies return.
Currently running KStars/Ekos/Indi on two Raspberry Pi 4Bs 4GByte under Raspberry Pi OS thanks to Astroberry
Two mounts, two Fracs, a Newt and a Mak and a couple of OSC cameras.