INDI Library v2.0.6 is Released (02 Feb 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

LX85 Mount going wrong direction

• Thank you received: 0
Hello,

I recently setup my new LX85 with a 6" Meade newt, after installing a fresh version of Astroberry and going through the polar alignment procedures ( I spent a day and half watching the videos ) ekos takes the first image, its solved and when the mount goes to position for the next image it slews in the wrong direction. ( east instead of west ) and then eventually gives me the error " Mount aborted. Please restart the process and reduce the speed. " I tried all of the speeds in the options and the results are always the same.. just slower... Is there something I am missing? I already went through the whole debacle of setting the park portion correctly. .. im pulling my hair out.

thanks in advance.
3 years 11 months ago #52149

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 0
This is an old post, with no replies. Anyone has a solution to this issue?

Just installed Onstep on my EQ5 mount, LX200 indi driver, and everything works fine in Ekos. I can park/unpark, goto, automated mount model update, all works fine.

Just when I try to polar align using Ekos, it slews in the wrong direction and aborts the PA.

On the Kstars starmap, the mount position is displayed correctly. Even when it slews in the wrong direction.
11 months 2 weeks ago #91822

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Radek Kaczorek
Time to create page: 0.563 seconds