INDI Library v2.0.6 is Released (02 Feb 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

New 2.02 install hangs up

• Thank you received: 15
Hello,

A new RPI 4 4G ram owner here. I don’t recall having any trouble installing on a RPI 3B+ AstroBerry 2.0.0. While installing 2.0.1, I am getting hung up during the installation and at different services. Corn.service was the first hang up. The splash screen hits then the hang up. I pulled this version from the Google drive. CRC checks fine.
3 years 9 months ago #55336

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 375
Did you try newest version 2.0.2 - it was updated to support Raspberry Pi 4 8GB version.
3 years 9 months ago #55359

Hello,

Yes. I think I found the problem. Apparently, I am gettting truncated downloads from Google Drive. This is causing the stops and sputters. I have attempted to download from Google drive. When I try to resume due to a network error, I get access denied. I have to start over. I am attempting to download 2.02 as I type. Thank you for your assistance.
3 years 9 months ago #55379

Hello,

The download has successfully happened. I am still stuck at the install of udisks2.service or CHRONY.service. The green light rarely lights. This tells me that the install process has failed. I have waited 10 minutes to see if it resolves. I will check to see if the img is good. Hmm... I think will stick with my RPI 3B+. The device is a SanDisk 64 Gbyte. I used it before with AstroBerry 1.1.1.
Last edit: 3 years 9 months ago by John Robison.
3 years 9 months ago #55537

Hello,

I have this up and running. FAT32 is a requirement. EXFAT does not work. I am back in the saddle again.
3 years 9 months ago #55593

• Thank you received: 375
EXFAT has never been supported by either boor or root partitions. What's the point of using it?
3 years 9 months ago #55610

Hello,

I was not aware that my SD card formatter was formatting the target as EXFAT. This formatter was recommended to format for RPI images. I used PowerShell to format the drive and skipped the tool.
3 years 9 months ago #55612

Moderators: Radek Kaczorek
Time to create page: 0.537 seconds