INDI Library v1.8.6 Released (21 Aug 2020)

August 2020 release of INDI Library v1.8.6 introduces new drivers while providing fixes and improvements to existing devices and core framework.

How Update Kstars on Astroberry RPi4

1 month 3 weeks ago
dlwmacgregor
Senior Boarder
Senior Boarder
More
How Update Kstars on Astroberry RPi4 #59342
I know that Astroberry is fully complete. That's why in my short 2 week acquaintance with it I love it.

I'm just fooling around with stuff waiting for KStars to be upgraded for the SV305.
That's why I tried to build KStars from scratch on plain RaspBian.

Actually, the reason why I included 2 services on the attachment is to show that despite the fact that it looks like the indiwebmanager service is running, the status is not showing in green which all the other services are.
I don't know what that means.

Getting to the RPi with AB running is not a problem. If I just use the IP address without the port number I get to the Astroberry Server page. Adding the port should take me to the Web Manager if it's running.

I'll have a look at the .service files.

As I said before, this is not critical. I'm sure KStars will release an update sooner or later.

In the mean time I'll use AstroDMx on Astroberry.

Cheers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 month 3 weeks ago
AradoSKYindi
Gold Boarder
Gold Boarder
More
How Update Kstars on Astroberry RPi4 #59371
Hello,

Fantastic. Click on Start. On the Lefthand of the session is tab. Click on on it. This is INDI Web.

To keep INDIWEBMANAGER running is to create a profile. That is it. The applets in this tab provide graphical presentations of your equipment. I created several to test equipment. My production mirrors EKOS.

When creating a profile, click on the box below to always use the profile, default and auto run. Everything is working.

When is KSTARS in the OS, KSTARS will complain about another running instance. This instance is INDIWEBMANAGER. You can close it but it’s service file has a restart option. It is designed to restart after a crash. Enjoy.

1 month 3 weeks ago
dlwmacgregor
Senior Boarder
Senior Boarder
More
How Update Kstars on Astroberry RPi4 #59374
Thank you for that.

Administrator knro posted a way to update KStars for the completed SV305 driver yesterday....

www.indilib.org/forum/wish-list/6373-ind...html?start=132#59359

It works perfectly.
Attachments:

1 month 3 weeks ago
AradoSKYindi
Gold Boarder
Gold Boarder
More
How Update Kstars on Astroberry RPi4 #59392
Hello,

Fantastic news! Post some pictures.

Moderators: Kaczorek
Time to create page: 0.607 seconds