INDI Library v2.0.7 is Released (01 Apr 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

Invalid Certificate

• Thank you received: 15
Hello,

It seems that certificate has expired. This is coming from www.astroberry.io. Could it be the CA is down? The CA verifies trust.

Certificate verification failed: The certificate is NOT trusted. The certificate chain uses not yet valid certificate. Could not handshake: Error in the certificate verification. [IP: 87.98.235.184 443]
3 years 7 months ago #60029

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 25

Replied by Mohamed on topic Invalid Certificate

it works for me. Which browser you are using? Also, some AV can give you trouble with some certificates.

3 years 7 months ago #60095
Attachments:

• Thank you received: 15

Replied by John Robison on topic Invalid Certificate

Hello,

No browser was used which generated this message. This occurred during a terminal session with APT-GET. The error happened when the repository for AstroBerry was searched for updates. I updated later and everything was working.

Yesterday was a strange network, cell phone, TV signal, WIFI, and sky day. Ash from out west reached our area. The morning sun is orange. Stars of magnitude > 0 are visible. Apps are ignorant of bad events. Clear is not clear when particles block the sky.

Large fires from multiple areas impact more than just the impact zone. Masks of N95 are required for ash protection.

Hurricanes are in the south. Sally is water washing away. Many negative opportunities to loose access to resources abound right now.
3 years 7 months ago #60138

• Thank you received: 25

Replied by Mohamed on topic Re:Invalid Certificate

I’m in the south East about 800 miles away from the center of sally and rain never stopped for 3 days... I hope that you will get some of sally rain to washout air ash...

Thank you
Mohamed
3 years 7 months ago #60139

• Thank you received: 375

Replied by Radek Kaczorek on topic Invalid Certificate

If it happens during system update with APT, it means that your system time & date are not correct. Normally it happens if you don't have real time clock (RTC) or other time source (e.g. GPS) connected to your raspberry pi. If you start updating just after boot, before raspberry picks up the time from the network, it will access astroberry.io site using local time in 1970 or so. it looooong before astroberry.io site certificate was issued so you get error. It will not appear if you retry after a few minutes, when your system time is correct.
3 years 6 months ago #60297

Moderators: Radek Kaczorek
Time to create page: 0.401 seconds