INDI Library v2.0.7 is Released (01 Apr 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

Ekos with Atik VS60 camera

• Thank you received: 5
Hi,

At work we bought a camera with scintillators for neutron radiography. To my big surprise, we found out that the image format was FITS, and the camera was Atik VS60. The capturing software delivered with the camera was Artemis capture. With this tool only the camera temperature could be controlled but parameters as gain or ISO not. As a proud user of EKOS on my astrogear including a Zwo ASI120MC, I proposed to connect the Atik VS60 to my Linux box and tried to control the camera with EKOS.

After trying the whole morning, impossible to talk to the camera. We tried the Atik CCD driver and the Atik GP. We found a post on this forum to change the baud rate but could not find where to set it.

Is someone on this forum having experience with this or a similar camera from Atik and runs it with Ekos? We eagerly look for help. Thanks a lot in advance, Stefan.
1 year 6 months ago #87193

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

I've asked Vince (from Atik) and Eric (from INDI) to see if this camera can be (or already) supported.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stefan Nonneman
1 year 6 months ago #87207

Atik responded and recommended that you contact them directly to have this issue resolved.
1 year 6 months ago #87290

Time to create page: 0.472 seconds