INDI Library v2.0.6 is Released (02 Feb 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

ASI 120MC failes to expose

• Thank you received: 0
hmm OK thanks for the update I am using everything original and USB3. If I run the Linux ASI cameras SW package I can get frames but INDI gets nothing and just exposure loops forever.
3 years 9 months ago #55067

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 420
What version of INDI and/or Ekos are you using? StellarMate, AstroBerry, KStars-bleeding stable, nightly?

I am using an ASI6200MM as well for imaging with an ASI120MC-S (USB 3) guide cam and I have problems with imaging as well. It seems that the ASI driver mixes up communication with the ASI6200 and the ASI120. I am using the nightly builds but I have compiled the ASI driver myself using the 1.5.0430 SDK from May 5, 2020, available on the ZWO website.

EDIT: I need to do more tests and collect debug logs to be able to understand what's going on though. Unfortunately I'll need clear skies for that.
Last edit: 3 years 9 months ago by Wouter van Reeven.
3 years 9 months ago #55070

• Thank you received: 0
I am using INDI 1.8.0 and was trying to use KStars 3.4.2 but also just python code I wrote to control it. I had my python code working with another CCD and INDI without issue so I figured this would be a easy swap over but that is proving not to be the case. I will try the nightly builds from the ASI Driver SDK and see if that helps, Thanks!
3 years 9 months ago #55071

Unfortunately the nightly builds of the libasi driver fail at the moment. Jasem is looking into it.
3 years 9 months ago #55076

See my problem description in this post .
3 years 9 months ago #55094

Time to create page: 0.557 seconds