INDI Library v2.0.6 is Released (02 Feb 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

ZWO ASI071MC-Cool compatibility

• Thank you received: 5

I sent it in and they fixed what was causing my issues before. So far it seems to be working correctly. I posted about this on CN. The temp probe was failing, the sensor was getting fogged and iced up, so far that hasn't happened again, but I have only tested in Oakland,CA and Joshua Tree. Neither of these locations are very cold or very humid. The data from Joshua tree is exceptionally smooth and I like the camera. I would just also like to be able to use it on my Mac with EKOS again.
4 years 11 months ago #37802

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 29
Hi Ron, hi Ezwheel,

I actually gave in with the ZWO ASI071 pro, as with two cameras I encountered ice on the sensor at -10 degree Celsius. It strikes me reading that both of you have experienced this issue.

Best, Helge
4 years 11 months ago #37810

• Thank you received: 29
Hi Ron,

with the not-pro version I also had the mentioned amp-glow problem on the Pi with USB 2.0, that was "fixed" with the buffer introduced with the "pro" version.

best, Helge
4 years 11 months ago #37813

• Thank you received: 53
My issue was 2+ years ago. so I figured it had been dealt with. However, I frequently read people posing example pictures of the frosted grid asking what they're doing wrong.
I got the 1600MM replacement - I recently sold it and replaced that with a 1600 MM pro.
AP Mach1 / CP4 APCC & PEMpro.
EXP SCI - ED152cf APO - Celestron 11" RASA - Stellarvue 80mm
Baader F2 HS NB filters, Lodestar X2 guide camera / OAG - ZWO 290mm mini
ZWO ASI1600MM Pro / ASI174M (solar) / ASI094MC
NEXDome, CLoudwatcher, AVX mount/ASIair and Stellarmate

Last edit: 4 years 11 months ago by Ron Kramer.
4 years 11 months ago #37814

Time to create page: 0.782 seconds