INDI Library v2.0.7 is Released (01 Apr 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

Several issues with EKOS CCD tab funtions

• Thank you received: 11
I'm playing around with my SBIG CCD and EKOS and found several strange behaviours.

1) I first got a filename for an image but after clicking around with Prefix, Filter, Exp. Duration there is no filename built at all.
2) I changed the directory where the images should be saved. Hitting preview button starts the fits viewer but the Save As... dialog still points to the directory used before the change.
3) Filter, e.g. Auto Stretch, seems not to work as if I click Auto Stretch in fits viewer the image changes. If it was already stretched it shouldn't change anything.
4) I have one entry for a sequence but hitting the sequence button gives an error: 2014-09-28T11:59:23 No pending jobs found. Please add a job to the sequence queue.

CS
Klaus
9 years 6 months ago #1977

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

That's not a bug, but a feature! :P

So I think I should make another youtube video for Ekos to cover all these things, but here it goes: Once you add a "job" to the sequence queue, all changes made on the left side panel are NOT applicable to that job. If you want to edit the job, double click it in the sequece queue, then edit any parameter on the left hand side, then click the "Save" icon (Add icon changes to Save). The autostrech works on whatever image currently exists, not necessairly the original image, so this behavior is normal. Regarding the no pending jobs, this is the correct behavior since the job you just finished is now "complete", and to use it again you need to restart the job by clicking on the small restart icon. Notwithstanding that, I made it now a bit easier, if all jobs are complete and you click "Start sequence", Ekos will ask the user if he wishes to restart the jobs.
Last edit: 9 years 6 months ago by Jasem Mutlaq.
9 years 6 months ago #1979

• Thank you received: 11
Ok. I think I need some more pratice. :whistle:
CS
Klaus
9 years 6 months ago #1980

Time to create page: 0.465 seconds