INDI Library v2.0.6 is Released (02 Feb 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

QHY 5r-IIC Camera behaving strange with INDI Driver

• Thank you received: 0
Hello Jasem,

I am trying to use a QHY5r-IIC camera as an autoguider with KStars and Ekos on a Raspberry Pi 4. The camera is behaving strangely, If I try to take an exposure it counts down but never actually downloads an image. The Strange thing is, If I delete It's config.xml.default file in the .indi directory, it starts working. I have changed no cofigs for it. When the problem is persistent, the following lines are spammed endlessly in the log(Cannot attach log, because it is 105mb for like 30s the exp runs):

Also, if I don't delete the config.xml.default file, if I restart the driver, it doesn't close the old Instance and takes up ram. When it works, It doesn't spam the log like this. Instead it displays the normal info, albeit a little too frequently still in my opinion:

What could be wrong? As I say, the problem goes away when deleting the config file, but it is annoying to do every time before startup. Please have a look at it when you can!

Thanks,
Florian
4 years 6 months ago #42823

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 420
Did you see the other forum posts related to the QHY driver? Perhaps they contain a solution for you.

Wouter
4 years 6 months ago #43542

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.258 seconds