INDI Library v2.0.6 is Released (02 Feb 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

Summary Screen Preview with DSLR

• Thank you received: 0
Hi,

i'm using Kstar/Ekos since few months, and i've done successfully some astrophotography session.
But i've never seen any images captured in the Summary Screen Preview.
currently i'm using the Astroberry 2.0.0 with Raspberry Pi 3B+ which is very stable and reactive.
The issue with Summary Screen Preview is linked to dslr (maybe work only with astronomy dedicated cameras)? Or i'm missing something in the settings?
In the settings tab and i've activated "Summary Screen Preview" of course, and i've play around with fits viewer settings also.
The "dslr image viewer" works but very big image shows (big as the entire ipad or laptop screen)
Would be nice to have a working summary with captured images, besides guide graphs etc.

My camera is a Canon EOS 500D shots in native RAW

Any ideas?

Thanks!
4 years 3 months ago #47037

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hello Jack and welcome to INDI forums!

The Summary screen currently works on for FITS images. You can perhaps use a trick to show them there by turning on "Auto Convert Images" in the FITS options. Beware that this is a processor and memory intensive operation, so probably should be turned off on something like the raspberry pi. But it is an option until we get someone to make FITS View loads RAW images.
4 years 3 months ago #47053

• Thank you received: 0
Oh, thankyou very much! I suspected that.. so for now no DSLR image on the summary, ok!
How about to DSLR image viewer, there Is a way to reduce the window size and save the setting?
4 years 3 months ago #47055

• Thank you received: 94
Hi
No, dslr images show up fine. Capture using:
Capture - Format - Fits
HTH
4 years 3 months ago #47091

Time to create page: 0.413 seconds