INDI Library v2.0.7 is Released (01 Apr 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

Indi driver crash when focusing

• Thank you received: 0
Sorry I have searched on the web and in this forum too but I can't find advises about what occur last nignt.

I tried for the first time to connect my Canon 5D II DSLR to stellarmate, but when I try to autofocus with ZWO focuser, Ekos crashes and shutted down.
indeed some pictures were taken as I heard the mirror unlock...but no picture was displayed on ekos screen. and the message "not star found" was displayed.

I believe the DSLR was well connected as I was abble to liveview through capture module, but focus manually with a electronic focuser is not useful and not reliable.

I was wondering if a specific routine is mandatory with DSLR in focuser module, how could I select a star, in live view, in a picture?

I have tried the focuser with guiding camera and everything was fine.

I was connected to stellarmate through Stellarmate hotspot Wifi.

Thanks for your help, I spent half night to resolve this and I have to reboot 3 times ekos and drivers :silly:
3 years 7 months ago #59978

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 42
Did you have the take a Dark box checked? I seem to be having trouble with that lately. Works fine without but gets hung up for long periods when checked and finally takes everything down.
3 years 7 months ago #59997

• Thank you received: 0
I d'ont remember I will check this evening.
3 years 7 months ago #60000

Run KStars from Ekos Debugger (on desktop) and attach the logs.
3 years 7 months ago #60008

Time to create page: 0.211 seconds