INDI Library v2.0.6 is Released (02 Feb 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

QHY8 driver

• Thank you received: 2

Replied by JCAstro on topic QHY8 driver

Hi mark,

I have reinstalled the last release ofEKOS and effectively, it crash... So I recompile again the indi_qhy_ccd and it works... I send you in attachment the new driver and also the QHY8.HEX file .indi_qhy_ccd have to take place in /usr/bin directory ( using UNIX command cp  and rm  with"sudo" in prefix  ) qhy8.hex in /lib/firmware/qhy directory.Let me know if it works.best regards.JCHi mark,I have reinstalled the last release ofEKOS and effectively, it crash... So I recompile again the indi_qhy_ccd and it works...

I send you in attachment the new driver indi_qhy_ccd and also the QHY8.HEX file.

indi_qhy_ccd have to take place in /usr/bin directory ( using UNIX command cp  and rm  with"sudo" in prefix  ) and before...,  rename the file indi_qhy_ccd.log in indi_qhy_ccd ( remove the log extention set for contouning the fire wall) 

QHY8.HEX in /lib/firmware/qhy directory. ( rename the QHY8.log in QHY8.HEX , remove the log extention  and put .HEX, log extention set for contouning also the fire wall ....)take care about the case.. you are in the UNIX world.Let me know if it works.best regards.JC
2 years 2 months ago #79209
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by Mark Aston on topic QHY8 driver

Hi JC,

Many thanks for your help and support on this.

I couldn’t see any attachments on your post - can you check they were attached?

All the best

Mark
2 years 2 months ago #79213

• Thank you received: 2

Replied by JCAstro on topic QHY8 driver

one more time...JC
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mark Aston
2 years 2 months ago #79229
Attachments:

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by Mark Aston on topic QHY8 driver

Hi JC,

I installed the driver and hex file successfully and I can now get an image from the QHY8, but only with slow download mode (setting 0?). Fast download only provides a grey image. Is this as expected?

Very pleased to have the QHY8 up and running though - it is my widest FOV imager and still very useful.

All the best

Mark
2 years 2 months ago #79240

Time to create page: 0.244 seconds