INDI Library v2.0.6 is Released (02 Feb 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

[SOLVED] Sony A7S setup fails to save image

Thank you for the feedback. Btw, have you tried changing RAM/SDCARD settings to see if they make any difference in the driver settings?
2 years 11 months ago #69557

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1
Do You really solved this problem.
I'm trying to use this driver in non bulb mode (essential with A7S Star Eater) and I never achieve this operation.
1) No data is saved on A7S memory card (that non a big issue)
2) The photo saved on PI card is always wrong

Just have a look on my first post here indilib.org/forum/ccds-dslrs/8282-a7s-non-bulb-mode.html
To add some new information, when connecting to the A7S, I supposed that a first photo is engaged and when you try to take a photo, in fact Kstars/Ekos deals with the previous one. In this situation you cannot use astrometry and focusing, since all the intelligence is applied to a wrong image!

Thanks
Joe

2 years 11 months ago #69574

• Thank you received: 7
I thought I would add this: My A7R4 only randomly saves the image and I couldn't figure out when or why it does or why it doesn't. I have run on the RPI/Astroberry and the Mac with the same results.Yesterday I discovered that using the Sony DSLR driver and just executing from a sequence that the images get stored normally in the local folder. I had never used the collection sequence before and was just using the single and repeated collections buttons in the lower right of the Camera window.

Kurt
2 years 9 months ago #72590

Time to create page: 0.582 seconds