INDI Library v1.9.0 Released (23 Apr 2021)

Major INDI Library release v1.9.0 bring significant internal changes championed by @pawel-soja to modernize core INDI Library drivers and clients. New drivers for DeepSkyDad Flat Panel & Pegasus devices plus further improvements to PCM8 drivers.

[SOLVED] Sony A7S setup fails to save image

Thank you for the feedback. Btw, have you tried changing RAM/SDCARD settings to see if they make any difference in the driver settings?
Jasem Mutlaq
Support INDI & Ekos; Get StellarMate Astrophotography Gadget.
How to Submit Logs when you have problems?
Add your observatory info
2 months 3 weeks ago #69557

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1
Do You really solved this problem.
I'm trying to use this driver in non bulb mode (essential with A7S Star Eater) and I never achieve this operation.
1) No data is saved on A7S memory card (that non a big issue)
2) The photo saved on PI card is always wrong

Just have a look on my first post here indilib.org/forum/ccds-dslrs/8282-a7s-non-bulb-mode.html
To add some new information, when connecting to the A7S, I supposed that a first photo is engaged and when you try to take a photo, in fact Kstars/Ekos deals with the previous one. In this situation you cannot use astrometry and focusing, since all the intelligence is applied to a wrong image!

Thanks
Joe

Mount : Avalon Fast Linear
FSQ 106 + Lakerside focuser
CCD : QHY290 MM Cool Guider : QHY5L-II
DSRL : Sony A7S Baader Mooded
2 months 2 weeks ago #69574

• Thank you received: 4
I thought I would add this: My A7R4 only randomly saves the image and I couldn't figure out when or why it does or why it doesn't. I have run on the RPI/Astroberry and the Mac with the same results.Yesterday I discovered that using the Sony DSLR driver and just executing from a sequence that the images get stored normally in the local folder. I had never used the collection sequence before and was just using the single and repeated collections buttons in the lower right of the Camera window.

Kurt
15 hours 45 minutes ago #72590

Time to create page: 0.441 seconds