INDI Library v2.0.6 is Released (02 Feb 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

Meade DSI III colour camera- Unsupported Bayer Pattern

• Thank you received: 1
I have attempted to raise an issue on INDI Github, however when I try to register it indicates that everything is OK, However then nothing happens. No confirmation email, and doesn't register when i attempt to sign in. I will keep at it but I am unsure of the problem.
3 years 2 months ago #66240

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

An issue on INDI Github No. #1332 has been opened.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Eric
3 years 2 months ago #66248

• Thank you received: 0
I have this same problem with the DSI III pro (ie monochrome) on my Raspberry Pi 3b+. Will this same fix work for that too, and how should I install it?

Tx

Steve.
Last edit: 3 years 2 months ago by Steve .
3 years 2 months ago #66383

• Thank you received: 0
Actually, I've just discovered the Auto-debayer flag under Camera&FilterWheel>Options>FITS>Auto-debayer.

Tx.
3 years 2 months ago #66386

If your camera is mono, turning off the Auto-debayer option should work for you but shouldn't really be necessary as it should recognize that it is a mono camera.
However I have a colour version and turning off that option still gives me a mono result. Eric has been great and is researching getting the driver for me.
3 years 2 months ago #66398

Hi Steve, You mentioned that you wanted a mono camera and may wish to sell your Meade dsi3 colour camera. If you are looking for a buyer I may have one for you. A good friend of mine is looking for something similar for a project he has in mind. We are in Tasmania so depending on freight costs it could be beneficial to both parties.
Oh and he also has a Meade dsi2 mono he may wish to sell.If you are interested, let me know and I can give you his details.
Regards Geoff
3 years 1 month ago #67855

Time to create page: 0.303 seconds