INDI Library v2.0.7 is Released (01 Apr 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

Help with slew limit settings.

• Thank you received: 0
Hello,
My computer in my observatory recently did an update and when I went to use Kstars and Ekos it would lockup. I uninstalled and reinstalled everything and it fixed the lockup problem but wiped part of my stored settings out. I have reconfigured everything except for the elevation slew limits which defaulted to +89 degrees and -30 degrees. The settings shown in Indi control panel won't allow me to change them. I've searched through menus and googled my fingers off but can't find a manual or tutorial that has the method for changing them!

Anybody help me?

Thanks!!
Wayne Hilliard
2 years 1 month ago #81604

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 33
Are you referring to the Alt & HA limits settings available in the Mount tab in Ekos?
Clear Skies,
Pramod

My kit: SW 130PDS on a HEQ5 Pro mount, ZWO ASI533mc Pro, 30mm guidescope with ASI120mm mini, managed using Kstars/Ekos, RPi with Stellarmate OS, ASI224mc, bits and bobs for visual observations.
2 years 1 month ago #81611

• Thank you received: 33
Are you referring to the Alt & HA limits settings available in the Mount tab in Ekos?
For some strange reason its posting twice
Clear Skies,
Pramod

My kit: SW 130PDS on a HEQ5 Pro mount, ZWO ASI533mc Pro, 30mm guidescope with ASI120mm mini, managed using Kstars/Ekos, RPi with Stellarmate OS, ASI224mc, bits and bobs for visual observations.
Last edit: 2 years 1 month ago by AstroMuni.
2 years 1 month ago #81612

• Thank you received: 0
No. They are the settings on the Indi control panel just below the unpark and tracking switches. They are titled slew limits. I'm at work so I won't be able to be more specific till then.
Thanks a bunch!
Wayne Hilliard
2 years 1 month ago #81613

Time to create page: 1.769 seconds