INDI Library v2.0.6 is Released (02 Feb 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

Missing dependencies Ubuntu MATE 22.04 Jammy

• Thank you received: 226
I am working on compiling KStars on Ubuntu Mate. Yes, I am aware it is available pre-compiled from the repository. But I have some custom code for KStars to build myself.

I have been pretty successful at finding the needed dependencies sofar. But these two have been hard to satisfy.

Package 'kio-dev' has no installation candidate
Package 'kdoctools-dev' has no installation candidate

What packages do I need to install to satisfy these dependencies on Ubuntu Mate 22.04 Jammy?
Thank you.
1 year 5 months ago #86663

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 107
sudo apt install libnova-dev libcfitsio-dev libusb-1.0-0-dev zlib1g-dev libgsl-dev build-essential cmake git \
        libjpeg-dev libcurl4-gnutls-dev libtiff-dev libfftw3-dev libftdi-dev libgps-dev libraw-dev libdc1394-dev libgphoto2-dev \
        libboost-dev libboost-regex-dev librtlsdr-dev liblimesuite-dev libftdi1-dev libavcodec-dev libavdevice-dev \
        libeigen3-dev extra-cmake-modules libkf5plotting-dev libqt5svg5-dev libkf5xmlgui-dev libkf5kio-dev kinit-dev \
        libkf5newstuff-dev libkf5doctools-dev libkf5notifications-dev qtdeclarative5-dev libkf5crash-dev gettext libkf5notifyconfig-dev \
        wcslib-dev libqt5websockets5-dev xplanet xplanet-images qt5keychain-dev libsecret-1-dev breeze-icon-theme qml-module-qtquick-controls \
        pkg-config libev-dev
1 year 5 months ago #86693

• Thank you received: 226
Thank you kindly for the complete list.
I was working from the AstroPi script, which is evidently out of date, and adding what ever I was told was missing.
I ultimately got it to build. But I might've missed something. As some things weren't quite right.
1 year 5 months ago #86695

Time to create page: 0.831 seconds