INDI Library v1.8.5 Released (19 Apr 2020)

April 2020 release of INDI Library v1.8.5 introduces new drivers while providing fixes and improvements to existing devices and core framework.

Pegasus Pocket Powerbox: Wiki Page Request

1 year 2 months ago
feilimb
Junior Boarder
Junior Boarder
More
Topic Author
Pegasus Pocket Powerbox: Wiki Page Request #38983
Hi, I invested in a Pegasus Pocket Powerbox recently when I heard they had implemented a Indi driver for the device. I finally managed to get the driver installed on my Raspberry Pi 3 last night, but can't find much documentation on how to use all the setting within the Device Control. I was wondering if it might be possible to create a Wiki page which is similar to that for the Ultimate Powerbox ( indilib.org/devices/auxiliary/pegasus-ultimate-power-box.html ), but specifically for the Pocket Powerbox?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 year 2 months ago
Ron Kramer
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder
More
Pegasus Pocket Powerbox: Wiki Page Request #38990
+1 I have this box too. It would be important because many people with stellarmates use this power box to power the entire system. (as I do but I use the Asiair at this time)
I've not looked at the driver yet? Is Kstars/Ekos more stable on the stallarmate vs PC connected to PI server? (which crashes quite often on PC).

AP Mach1 / CP4 APCC & PEMpro.
EXP SCI - ED152cf APO - Celestron 11" RASA - Stellarvue 80mm
Baader F2 HS NB filters, Lodestar X2 guide camera / OAG - ZWO 290mm mini
ZWO ASI1600MM Pro / ASI174M (solar) / ASI094MC
NEXDome, CLoudwatcher, AVX mount/ASIair and Stellarmate

1 year 2 months ago
AstroNerd
More
Pegasus Pocket Powerbox: Wiki Page Request #38998

Ron Kramer wrote: +1 I have this box too. It would be important because many people with stellarmates use this power box to power the entire system. (as I do but I use the Asiair at this time)
I've not looked at the driver yet? Is Kstars/Ekos more stable on the stallarmate vs PC connected to PI server? (which crashes quite often on PC).

That’s how I use SM, on the rpi as server and use Kstars / Ekos on my PC indoors...

Stellarmate OS on Raspberry pi4b
Skywatcher EQ8 pro, on steel pier
Takahashi FSQ85 & Meade 8” SCT (de-forked)
Starlight Xpress SXVR H18, SXVR M25c, Lodestar x2 Guide Camera
Pegasus Ultimate Hub V2 for all USB & Power
Pegasus focus motors on both scopes

Time to create page: 0.296 seconds