- Added set of drivers for performing ftps file transfers.
- Tile sizes for compression may now be specified for any pair of
axes, where previously 2D tiles where limited to just X and y.
- Fix to ffgsky and ffgkls functions for case of keyword with long
string values where the final CONTINUE statement ended with '&'.
If the final CONTINUE also contained a comment, it was being
repeated twice when passed back through the 'comm' argument.
- Fix made to ffedit_columns() for case of multiple col filters
containing wildcards. Only the first filter was being searched.
- fits_copy_rows (ffcprw) can now handle 'P'-type variable-length
- Fix made to an obscure case in fits_modify_vector_len, where a
wrongly issued EOF error may occur.
- Added internal fffvcl() function.
Version 3.46 - Oct 2018 (Ftools release)
- Improved the algorithm for ensuring no tile dimensions are smaller
than 4 pixels for HCOMPRESS compression.
- Added new functions intended to assist in diagnosing (primarily
https) download issues: fits_show_download_progress,
- Added the '-O <file>' option to fpack, which previously existed only
for funpack. Also added fpack/funpack auto-removal of .bz2 suffix
equivalent to what existed for .gz.
- For the fpack '-table' cases, warning message is now sent to stderr
instead of stdout. This is to allow users to pipe the results from
stdout in valid FITS format. (The warning message is otherwise placed
at the start of the FITS file and therefore corrupts it.)
- Fix made to the '-P' file prefix option in funpack.
- Added wildcard deletion syntax for columns, i.e. -COLNAM* will delete
the first matching column as always; -COLNAM*+ will delete all matching
columns (or none); exact symmetry with the keyword deletion syntax.
C8 lightbridge, Orion Atlas mount, EOS 1000D modified and ASI120MM for guiding.