INDI Library v2.0.6 is Released (02 Feb 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

Pegasus Ultra Power Box v2

• Thank you received: 28
Hi there,

I'm developing software (mountwizzard) using some devices on INDI. As I'm only own a version 1 powerboat I would be happy if somebody could tell, how to distinguish the two versions and please make a debug log with usage of Dew heaters / Auto Dew etc. that I get the actual used INDI properties.
If there is another way the get these, I'm very thankful.

Secondly I experienced that for example ZWO ASI using a single driver (like QSI does), but when a camera is connected the name property of the driver changes to the attached camera. As I don't want to get the full traffic, I only would like to watch the traffic of the camera, I need the name string the driver (server) will use. In EKOS I choose ZWO CCD, but then I get in the control panel only the attached camera name.

@ Jasem: I think you open the INDI link and filter for CCD's and than got the name the driver is using.

Any hep appreciated.

Michel
4 years 4 months ago #45639

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 139
I can supply logs for the PowerBox V2 as I have that. It reports temp and dew point, but not atmospheric pressure. So I have the MBox connected for weather information in MountWizard. I will have the mount out tonight, so I'll try to capture a log.
4 years 4 months ago #45651

Replied by Michael on topic Pegasus Ultra Power Box v2

Many thanks, as you have MW4 for test anyhow I would implement some v2 feature there and you could test. So right now there should be the third dew heater already available if you upgrade within MW4 to the latest version.

Michel
4 years 4 months ago #45705

• Thank you received: 139
Here's my logs from tonight with the latest version. It showed all dew settings and power settings. Logs attached from both MW4 and EKOS 3.3.7.

File Attachment:

File Name: log_22-48-53.txt
File Size:489 KB

File Attachment:

File Name: mw4-2019-11-11.log
File Size:3,881 KB
4 years 4 months ago #45721
Attachments:

• Thank you received: 62
hi Michel,
I've a Pegasus Power Box v2 too if you need additional tests.
Where MW4 can be downloaded? And can it be installed alongside MW3?

Ferrante
4 years 4 months ago #45723

Replied by Michael on topic Pegasus Ultra Power Box v2

Hi Ferrante, thanks for the offer, but Andrews log files helped me already. Do you have a dome ? There might be another topic to be sorted out.
Michel
4 years 4 months ago #45738

• Thank you received: 62
hi Michel,
not exactly a Dome but a Roll Off Roof. Domes and Roofs share the same base class but Roofs have only Park / Unpark (i.e. open / close) features.
If this is enough for a test, happy to help.

Ferrante
4 years 4 months ago #45742

Time to create page: 0.312 seconds