INDI Library v2.0.6 is Released (02 Feb 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

Compiling kstars test fails?

• Thank you received: 0
Hi,

For quite some time I have had trouble compiling kstars from latest git pull if I have tests enabled. Here's what I usually do:
cd <kstars git repo folder>
git pull
mkdir build
cd build
cmake -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/usr -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=RelWithDebInfo ..
make
The build reaches 98% but then at the tests I start getting tons of errors similar to this one:
[ 98%] Building CXX object Tests/kstars_ui/CMakeFiles/test_ekos_meridianflip_specials.dir/qrc_kstars.cpp.o
In file included from /home/kbrown/Documents/dev/git_repos/kstars/Tests/kstars_ui/test_ekos_capture_helper.cpp:13:0:
/home/kbrown/Documents/dev/git_repos/kstars/Tests/kstars_ui/test_ekos_capture_helper.cpp: In member function ‘bool TestEkosCaptureHelper::startCapturing(bool)’:
/home/kbrown/Documents/dev/git_repos/kstars/Tests/kstars_ui/test_ekos_capture_helper.h:258:18: error: ‘qWaitFor’ is not a member of ‘QTest’
Everything goes through and appears to run fine if I turn off the tests like this:
cmake -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/usr -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=RelWithDebInfo -DBUILD_TESTING=OFF ..
Just wondering what the actual problem might be? Some kind of Qt version incompatibility? Ideas?

Cheers,
Kari
3 years 2 months ago #65947

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 2

Replied by CYo on topic Compiling kstars test fails?

Same here
2 years 11 months ago #70600

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.678 seconds