INDI Library v2.0.6 is Released (02 Feb 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

[Posted multiply] Scheduler Shutdown Script automatically skipped

• Thank you received: 1
Dear all,
this is my first post here. I finally managed to create an account here despite using INDI and this Forum for nearly one year.
But I have a problem:
Since my last update of KStars/Ekos from 3.5.5 to 3.5.7 I readlized that the Shutdown procedure in the Scheduler does not work properly. Everything is setup as before, but the given Shutdown script will not be executed automatically after all Jobs are completed. The "Warm CCD", "Park Mount" and "Park Dome" option for example still work automatically after completion. Also, when I manually start the Observatory Shutdown Procedure, everything works fine.
More exactly after the "Park Dome" method completed and the log tells that the Dome is parked, nothing really happens. The scheduler still appears to run with "No job running". The INDI drivers are already disconnected. It seems like the Skript is just waiting to start, but it wont. I would rule out an error from the script, since it normally starts, when I manually start the Procedure in Ekos by clicking the Start-button.
Hopefully someone can help me or fix the error. Thanks!

Current version: KStars 3.5.7 Stable, Build: 2022-01-23T11:52:31Z
Last edit: 2 years 1 month ago by Tobias Hoffmann.
2 years 1 month ago #80059

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

I couldn't replicate the issue. I tested with a simple scheduler job and it executed the script. If there is a step-by-step way to reproduce your issue, let me know.
2 years 1 month ago #80158

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.213 seconds