INDI Library v2.0.6 is Released (02 Feb 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

Custom Night Vision Colors bug.

• Thank you received: 226
There appears to be a problem with setting up custom colors. Mind you, I've only tried this with the Night Vision profile. Although I am properly saving the changes, whenever I switch from one color scheme and back to night vision mode, all my changes revert to their defaults.
When I say properly saved, I mean the changes are 'Applied', Ok'ed, and persist after closing and reopening Ekos. Simply changing from one profile and back is causing the issue.
Also saving a custom profile appears to retain my settings, but I don't get the all black appearance in the windows that Night Vision provides.
7 years 1 month ago #14250

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Once you change current colors, for any profile, they are saved to your KStars config file (~/.config/kstarsrc) and re-used next time you start KStars. Now, when you switch to another color profile, those values are gone. If you want to re-keep using a color profile, then make the changes necessary, then save the profile as a new profile.

EDIT: Yes I see, the palette is not getting set unless you are in night vision. Let me see how I can fix that.
Last edit: 7 years 1 month ago by Jasem Mutlaq.
7 years 1 month ago #14253

It's fixed now in GIT. PPA maybe tomorrow.
7 years 1 month ago #14254

• Thank you received: 226
Awesome. Thank you
7 years 1 month ago #14262

Time to create page: 0.213 seconds