I have Skysafari pro5 installed on my Amazon Fire tablet and I gather I can connect and control my scope with it via my laptop and Ekos anyone point me to a `How to` please ?. Running Kubuntu 17.04.
1. Add Skysafari to your Ekos profile, in the Auxiliary column. The same screen you specify your mount, ccd, and such
2. Start INDI
3. Go to the SkySafari Tab -> Options.
4. Enter the name of your mount into the Active Devices field, click Set, and click SAVE
5. Close the INDI dialog
5. Click Connect button to connect Ekos to INDI server
Goto the setup for a telescope, and:
1. Choose mount type: Meade LX-200 GPS
2. Enter the IP address for the INDI Server
3. Enter port number: 9624