INDI Library v2.0.7 is Released (01 Apr 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

Indi drivers on raspi and not on windows.....

• Thank you received: 1
Hi, sorry if this has been hit upon before...but I'm stumped. I have a raspi 3B+ running mate with kstars and ekos. On this I've got standard drivers running ie canon dslr, starbook, as well as some extra compiled drivers for gpio and rj11 etc . I' m trying to access them from a windows 7 machine. I can see the drivers are running on indi web manager, but when I try to connect to them through windows ekos, I can only use the standard drivers. Any ideas?
cheers
Terry
4 years 5 months ago #45391

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 8
My only idea is that your version of kstars for windows is behind the kstars for rpi. What you may need to do is grab a nightly build for windows but having said that I can't get a stable and updated kstars for windows. Lots of crashes on my end.

So I am not sure which nightly build will work.
4 years 5 months ago #45448

KStars does not know what drivers exist remotely on the rpi3. For these unknown drivers, simply put in their name in the dropdown edit box.

For example, if you have a driver with name "Foo GPIO", simply put that in there and when you click "Start", Ekos will ask the remote Web Manager if such a driver with this label exists, and if yes then it will start it.
4 years 5 months ago #45478

Time to create page: 1.166 seconds