INDI Library v2.0.7 is Released (01 Apr 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

Latest Kstars build (Ubuntu) developed a new issue with the summary screen

• Thank you received: 155
I uploaded ha latest nightly build last night (March 24) and spent the night imaging. I found an issue that I am not sure if anyone has experienced it. It has never happened to me before.
The Summary Screen was not working. I made sure the the option was turned on, but it still gave me a weird blank screen. Actually, the top 1/5th of the image came in (once) and just stayed there. I tried every button option in the Summary Screen image menu, and after about 10 exposures it started working on its own. Then after an hour, it stopped again… for no known reason. Very strange.
4 years 3 weeks ago #51189

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 420
Yes, I see this behavior very often and if I remember correctly I has been reported before on this forum. If the image shows and I zoom in and out, at some point it becomes very postorized and blocky and then it takes a LONG while before it will show normally again. Not sure if that is related to my using VNC or not. I never tried with a monitor connected because I simply do not have a monitor.
4 years 3 weeks ago #51193

• Thank you received: 155
Not sure what is causing it. It never happened before, and I have used VNC almost all the time. With so many others out there that apparently do not have this issue, it really is annoying that it suddenly started on my machine.
4 years 3 weeks ago #51276

Time to create page: 0.410 seconds