INDI Library v2.0.6 is Released (02 Feb 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

Problem installing the indi meteostationWEB

• Thank you received: 54
Indi MeteoStation is under the INDI 3rd-party in GIT, not under the INDI core software. You can get it at github.com/indilib/indi-3rdparty, under indi-duino.

Depending on your sensor set (e.g. BME280, TSL2591 and MLX), you may want to consider the "Weather Radio" driver which, IMHO is improved from the previous MeteoStation.
3 years 10 months ago #53441

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 3
hello
so I found the arduino code, but it gives me a lot of errors when I want to upload it to the arduino.
And unfortunately I don't know how to do for the adapter or how to correct it to make it work.

Thanks for the info, but I got the sensors for the weather station, except I'm not going to put the light sensor on.
But if you tell me it might work, I'm interested.
But I'm not so good at installing with Linux, I'm just starting out.

The main objective is to get the weather station to intervene on the opening and closing of my observatory roof.
3 years 10 months ago #53454

• Thank you received: 54
I assume that you have the Arduino IDE already installed, if not, you can dowload it from www.arduino.cc/en/Main/Software for your platform (Windows, MAC, Linux,...).

Once you have all required parts (IDE, Arduino libraries for your sensors, MeteoStation firmware code,... you need to make the necessary changes in indiduinoMETEO.ino to reflect the sensors you are using and then compile for your MeteoStation platform (Arduino Nano, Uno, etc...). There should not be major compilation problems.

As mentioned on a previous post, read the MeteoStation related web pages and follow the relevant links. They contain useful info.

Bonne chance.
3 years 10 months ago #53456

then it is while wanting to compile with arduino IDE, because it marks me that there are things which do not go, of the blow, of the blow I cannot download it on board arduino.
but I think that normally it should install even if I'm not the right sensor.

I'm going to look again on the page, but not all simple to understand for me, because I go through the translator (like now) because my english is not so good anymore.
3 years 10 months ago #53457

Hi, I'm coming back to you because I have another problem.

So my meteosation works with Kstars, but on the other hand I have a strange thing with meteostationWEB.

When I run meteostationWEB it works halfway, I mean the gauges don't work but the graphics do!

Who has an idea of the cause of the problem ??

Thank you!
3 years 9 months ago #54935

hello
no one has any idea how to help me
3 years 9 months ago #54957

Well, a little extra help, I'm sure someone will.
3 years 9 months ago #55051

Problem solved
3 years 5 days ago #69094

Time to create page: 1.183 seconds