INDI Library v2.0.7 is Released (01 Apr 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

Re:EKOS SCHEDULER PROBLEMS

• Thank you received: 0

EKOS SCHEDULER PROBLEMS was created by luca

hello everyone, it is my first message in this forum, I have been using indi-kstars for 6 months, I have a problem. I want to point and photograph an object that is 10 degrees above the horizon, with a full moon, but perfectly visible. example ic 1396. In the scheduler, in particular in the score, the value is 3, and therefore does not perform the job. I want to run it immediately, and not wait for hours, How can I avoid this check? Sorry for my English, but I'm Italian.
I hope I was clear.
Thanks
3 years 11 months ago #53345
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 301

Replied by Eric on topic Re:EKOS SCHEDULER PROBLEMS

Open the Ekos options, scheduler, and disable "Sort jobs per altitude and priority". This will allow you to reorder your jobs as you wish.

-Eric
The following user(s) said Thank You: luca
3 years 11 months ago #53354

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by luca on topic Re:EKOS SCHEDULER PROBLEMS

my main problem is when i use only one sequence, for example i want to shoot ic 1396, still low on the horizon, is there a way to ignore all the errors and start the photo session?
3 years 11 months ago #53360

• Thank you received: 117

Replied by Doug S on topic Re:EKOS SCHEDULER PROBLEMS

You can always go to the CCD tab and drive any exposure set you want explicitly by inserting tasks directly via those controls if the scheduler is not acting as you want....
3 years 11 months ago #53368

• Thank you received: 301

Replied by Eric on topic Re:Re:EKOS SCHEDULER PROBLEMS

I'm not sure I understood what was preventing you from starting the observation job in the scheduler. It doesn't appear to be the altitude, and you don't have the moon nor the weather checked. Could it be the twilight restriction that we don't see? Not sure.

-Eric
3 years 11 months ago #53378

Time to create page: 0.847 seconds