INDI Library v2.0.7 is Released (01 Apr 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

no connection with meade LX90

• Thank you received: 0
Hello,
I'm a newbie with this and still experimenting, but after a few successful connections, all of a sudden, the lx90 couldn't connect to the computer. I have screenshots added. The strange part is, my Canon and Inova do still connect.
Can anyone tell me what might have happened?
3 years 11 months ago #53867

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 420
Hallo SHoutman,

There are many possible reasons for this behavior. Can you explain how you connect the LX90 to your computer? Which computer do you use? There probably will be more questions once you answer these.

Groetjes, Wouter
3 years 11 months ago #53879

• Thank you received: 0
Hi Wouter,

I use a windows 10 64bit operated Lenovo ideacentre. The LX90 is connected by the USB port of a raspberry pi and I make a Wifi connection to the raspberry. The weird thing is: it just happened after it worked before. I have checked all the usb ports on the raspberry by connecting a different device (Inova): they all work and both aux-ports on the LX90 work too (i tested the laser dot of the smartfinder in both aux-ports).
If I unplugg the USB of the LX90 from the raspberry, I get a different error message, so I find it hard to believe the cable is broken. Unfortunately, I cannot try another cable, I only have one.

Gr Sebastiaan
3 years 11 months ago #53880

Time to create page: 0.374 seconds