INDI Library v1.8.5 Released (19 Apr 2020)

April 2020 release of INDI Library v1.8.5 introduces new drivers while providing fixes and improvements to existing devices and core framework.

INDI libraries for macOS

2 months 3 weeks ago
Kitama01
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder
More
Topic Author
INDI libraries for macOS #54242
Hello!

I'd like to know if there are indi libraries (that I installed on Ubuntu) also for macOS, in order to run a python code which import PyIndi

Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 weeks 1 day ago
rlgeddes98
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder
More
INDI libraries for macOS #57246
I am trying to install PyIndi for macos, to use python with indi and kstars. I tried and failed with the pip installation for pyindi-client 0.2.5. The problem seen below is the missing library, "libindiclient.a".

(base) bluefish:~ Family$ pip3 install pyindi-client
Collecting pyindi-client
Downloading pyindi-client-0.2.5.tar.gz (12 kB)
ERROR: Command errored out with exit status 1:
command: /Users/Family/anaconda3/bin/python -c 'import sys, setuptools, tokenize; sys.argv[0] = '"'"'/private/var/folders/y6/2cvdb0y53h57ttlddtp9zp140000gn/T/pip-install-cypx74_l/pyindi-client/setup.py'"'"'; __file__='"'"'/private/var/folders/y6/2cvdb0y53h57ttlddtp9zp140000gn/T/pip-install-cypx74_l/pyindi-client/setup.py'"'"';f=getattr(tokenize, '"'"'open'"'"', open)(__file__);code=f.read().replace('"'"'\r\n'"'"', '"'"'\n'"'"');f.close();exec(compile(code, __file__, '"'"'exec'"'"'))' egg_info --egg-base /private/var/folders/y6/2cvdb0y53h57ttlddtp9zp140000gn/T/pip-pip-egg-info-lac5fw51
cwd: /private/var/folders/y6/2cvdb0y53h57ttlddtp9zp140000gn/T/pip-install-cypx74_l/pyindi-client/
Complete output (3 lines):
Unable to find libindiclient.a in
Please specify a path where to find libindiclient.a in the setup.py script
Exiting
ERROR: Command errored out with exit status 1: python setup.py egg_info Check the logs for full command output.

I looked for this missing library, but cannot locate it. Also, I have kstars installed.

Does anyone have any suggestions ?

Bob

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.380 seconds