INDI Library v2.0.6 is Released (02 Feb 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

XML config files when using remote

• Thank you received: 19
Hi Jasem,

I made recently messages about wrong parameters loading for my two cameras. I investigate today what could happen.

When I work locally, all devices connected on my PC, no errors. The rights values for cameras parameters are saved and loaded from unique file for each camera: QHY CCD QHY183C-e7952d4_config.xml and QHY CCD QHY5III224C-bc5_config.xml. But when I am in remote configuration issues occure.

The setup: Mount, QHY183C and QHY224C connected to a TinkerBoard used as Indi server. Kstars runs on my PC. Thee XML configuration files are saved on the TB. But instead of two different files, one for QHY183C and one for QHY224C, the system creates only one file QHY_CCD_config.xml. When you save the indi parameters, there are writed into this file for the both cameras and so the last saved crashes the former.
I try to use client, local or both into the Indi tab options with the same result.

Thank for your help.
3 years 9 months ago #55721

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 19
I specify that in total remote mode, Kstars is executed in remote, the XML files are correctly generated for the two QHY cameras.

With an Indi remote only, if the two cameras are not from the same manufacturer, two XML files will be created.

Robert
Last edit: 3 years 9 months ago by MORELLI.
3 years 9 months ago #55771

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.272 seconds