INDI Library v2.0.6 is Released (02 Feb 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

KStars and telescope position

• Thank you received: 0
I am using an Rpi4 and a CGEM along with a GPS. While testing in the daytime I’m using CCD simulators.
I start the mount and make a 2 star alignment. I Start KStars and then Ekos. The GPS returns a good time and location and the time in KStars is correct. Indi verifies that the mount is aligned and time correct. When I switch back to KStars on the Rpi4 the mount position is not always there. When using the windows 10 app KStars always shows the CGEMs position.
At night after plate solving KStars on the Pi seems to return the mounts position correctly.
Is this correct behavior, or perhaps I’ve not set something I should have? My question is when using KStars on the Pi, if Ekos reports the mount is aligned should the mount position be updated in KStars?

KStars version 2.0.3
Windows version 3.3.6

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
3 years 6 months ago #59178

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 94

Hi
You choose:

The following user(s) said Thank You: Joe
3 years 6 months ago #59209
Attachments:

• Thank you received: 0
Thank you for responding, it’s very appreciated.
I did have that tab set.
It appeared it wasn’t working because the KStars and Ekos windows are exactly the same size and overlapped. I was looking at a different KStars instance.
Is there a way to customize the default panel placement or assign each tab to a different desktop?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
3 years 6 months ago #59214

Time to create page: 0.516 seconds