INDI Library v2.0.6 is Released (02 Feb 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

Telescope settings not being saved

• Thank you received: 0
Hi,

I set up my telescope and guide camera settings in the mount tab, save them to config number 1, when I go to click capture and solve it tells me that I need to update my driver settings and try again. I have restarted several time sand still get the same message, when I check back into the mount tab,. the settings haven't been saved. When I click save telescope info, the log tells me that the config has been overided.

Also in INDI web manager, I have a service started for my Z6 and EQMOD, but no service for the ZWO camera, but the camera seems to work, should there be an icon in there for the ZWO guide camera.
3 years 4 months ago #62341

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

It is better to select the telescopes in the equipment profile and therefore it is always enforced.
3 years 4 months ago #62343

Hi, thank you for your quick response, what module is the equipment profile. I am very confused about the number of places you can enter the same information and what one is enforced. Is it possible to show me a screenshot so I can identify it? Is all of this handled better in SM, I am just waiting on my Pi4 to arrive then I will upgrade to SM, I'm just using Astroberry to setup my rig as new parts arrive, I haven't even tried to take the rig outdoors.
3 years 4 months ago #62356

In Ekos setup screen when you create a profile and select your drivers ..etc.. at the bottom you select your telescopes as well.
3 years 4 months ago #62360

Hi,

I have created a new profile and saved my telescopes there, now when I go to the options tab in EQMOD mount and check there no figures are mentioned, they are all set to zero. Will the indi control panels settings be used even if these fields are at zero ? Also when I the Mount tab of EKOS and look at my mounts there and the profile name, when I try to create a new config and save it I get an error message saying 'error syncing telescope info'
3 years 4 months ago #62381

Time to create page: 0.858 seconds