I am having some trouble with the DSD AF3 using indi and kstars.
No matter what I do the focus in button in Ekos moves the focuser out. It works fine with ASCOM as confirmed by Pavle (dsd vendor).
Here is the procedure I have followed in trying to solve this, using a Rpi 4, Raspbian and latest indi and kstars:
1) disconnect af3 power and usb
2) reconnect af3
3) start kstars
4) open ekos
5) start ekos
6) in indi control panel "reverse motion" is enabled
7) open focus tool
focus in button moves pulley CCW
9) in indi control panel change reverse motion to disabled
10) in indi control panel af3 options tab save configuration
11) in focus tool focus in button still moves pulley CCW
12) stop kstars
13) disconnect af3 power and usb
14) reconnect af3
15) restart kstars and ekos
16) indi control panel reverse motion is disabled
17) focus in button still moves pulley CCW
If anyone can see what I am doing wrong I would be grateful.