INDI Library v2.0.6 is Released (02 Feb 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

Mosaic Scheduler Issue

• Thank you received: 8

Replied by Brent on topic Mosaic Scheduler Issue

BTW How do I edit files (delete) from the directory tree?
Last edit: 1 year 9 months ago by Brent.
1 year 9 months ago #83519

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Jasem Mutlaq on topic Mosaic Scheduler Issue

Can you share the scheduler file? .esl ?
1 year 9 months ago #83527

No. I formated the SD card and rewrote the v1.7.1 on it. I tried again last night, no joy. Just frustration, thought it was me, NOPE the program doesn't work. Do any of you computer types fiddling with writing code actually go out and use the thing to capture night sky data?
1 year 9 months ago #83548

There was indeed a bug that is now fixed in 3.6.0 Beta and now I just back-ported to 3.5.9. Please update SM OS today and you should receive the updated version. Let me know if this fixes it for you.
1 year 9 months ago #83555

By "back-ported" I assume you mean that V1.7.1 now has 3.6.0 Beta in it. If so I will do as you suggest and try again.

Sorry if I sounded short in my last post. I started with computers way back when you had to type at "C:" for half a day to make a dot move around the screen. But my life was funded by physically working. To survive at farming it was essential to dip into the field of electronics management to have new equipment run in a fashion the engineers intended. In the end, the ultimate gaol is a product that works.

I take pride in being able to make things work. But that has limits.
1 year 9 months ago #83565

Back-ported to stable 3.5.9. Not need to switch to beta. Just update SM OS (assuming you're on stable channel) and the update should come in.
1 year 9 months ago #83566

Much better but there are still issues. I sent you a silent video on how I perform the task of capture/control and file transfer.

Afraid tonight will be a bust for imaging. Got the first meaningful precipitation of 2022, and more on the way. This time of year also is terrible for dark sky I am at 52N in Canada so the nights are short as we approach the equinox.
1 year 9 months ago #83572

Your video was marked private and I couldn't access it. Please change it and share it again.
1 year 9 months ago #83573

Done
1 year 9 months ago #83574

Between a wet sky, and a Full Moon, last night was a bust.

Having issues is often frustrating, but a good chance to explore parts of the program and what it CAN do is never a waste of time. The average software user seldom uses the full potential of a program, when the software is running more than a device of two that usage drops considerably. People are too impatient and don't take the time to attempt to figure out why it isn't working.... I have exhausted all the options I can think of before I come here. While only a software user with no ability to actually program I will take my hat off to those that can and do write software. One thing I was always corncerned with was if I am in attendance on a imaging session, and the guiding stops, there was no audio output to alert me if I was on another screen..... I found a thread explaining where to turn the sound on. Cool, but no matter what I did nada, no sound..... not the end of the world but keeping up this forum on what works and if it didn't is critical to the next person with the issue. Follow up please.

Jaseem. I put another video together with audio this time, to explain what my issues are. I don't think I am alone. IF others here wish to view it (possibly proving how incompitent I am) PM me and I will provide the link!
1 year 9 months ago #83590

I still don't get it. Oh well, guess it must be my fault.
1 year 9 months ago #83705

I sent you a response via email.
1 year 9 months ago #83707

Time to create page: 0.379 seconds