INDI Library v2.0.6 is Released (02 Feb 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

Scheduler updating status for captures on waiting jobs

• Thank you received: 62
Hi!

I'm having an, for me at least, unusual issue with the Scheduler; I have one job that I have repeated 4 times, so that the scope aligns and focuses. This has worked very nicely in the past. However, since updating to latest Kstars, it updates the number of captured frames for ALL jobs, also the waiting ones, so that in the end, only one job gets completed. See the screenshot:

I also attach a log file, where I turned on Scheduler logging just shortly before downloading it.

Any ideas?

Magnus
10 months 3 weeks ago #92544
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 559
Magnus,

Here's my guess. You need to have unique names for each job. I bet if you changed things to "MU Cam1", "MU Cam2", ... it would work better. The progress counting is done via looking at the job "signatures" which are closely related to the file names that would be written (except without timestamps and counters) and if these jobs have the same signatures, then the scheduler is fooled. The scheduler job name maps into the "target" field used to create filenames.

Hy
10 months 3 weeks ago #92545

• Thank you received: 62
Hi!

Thanks, Hy. I'll try. But this is very new behavior. I've done like this for at least 2 years before, no problems at all. How come it has changed?

Magnus
10 months 3 weeks ago #92548

• a Guest
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Thanks for the information...
10 months 2 weeks ago #92786

Time to create page: 0.233 seconds