INDI Library v2.0.6 is Released (02 Feb 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

Compilation failed under Debian 3.2

• Thank you received: 1
Hello
I've tried to build the latest INDI library v. 0.9.8 under Debian 3.2.51-1 and the compilation of the SkywatcherAPI mount failed (and then the whole build failed) :

Scanning dependencies of target indi_skywatcherAPIMount
[ 99%] Building CXX object libs/indibase/alignment/CMakeFiles/indi_skywatcherAPIMount.dir/__/__/__/drivers/telescope/skywatcherAPIMount.o
[100%] Building CXX object libs/indibase/alignment/CMakeFiles/indi_skywatcherAPIMount.dir/__/__/__/drivers/telescope/skywatcherAPI.o
Linking CXX executable indi_skywatcherAPIMount
CMakeFiles/indi_skywatcherAPIMount.dir/__/__/__/drivers/telescope/skywatcherAPI.o: In function `SkywatcherAPI::Slew(SkywatcherAPI::AXISID, double)':
skywatcherAPI.cpp:(.text+0x29bd): undefined reference to `SkywatcherAPI::MAX_SPEED'
skywatcherAPI.cpp:(.text+0x29d1): undefined reference to `SkywatcherAPI::MAX_SPEED'
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: *** [libs/indibase/alignment/indi_skywatcherAPIMount] Erreur 1
make[1]: *** [libs/indibase/alignment/CMakeFiles/indi_skywatcherAPIMount.dir/all] Erreur 2
make: *** [all] Erreur 2

I have strictly followed the INSTALL file instructions in the 0.9.8 INDI directory source code (dependancies and so on).
Is it possible to build the INDI library and removing some 3rd party's drivers ? Or build the INDI libray with only choosen drivers ?
is there any compilation option needed to exclude drivers with errors ?
Thank you for your help !

Vincent
9 years 11 months ago #900

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

There was an issue with the SkyWatcher driver which was fixed, a new release is now available on SourceForge (sourceforge.net/projects/indi/?source=navbar)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vincent Bouttard
9 years 11 months ago #901

• Thank you received: 1
Wow ! What a prompt answer :o)
Thank you very much. I will try the updated version asap.

Vincent
9 years 11 months ago #902

Time to create page: 0.723 seconds