INDI Library v2.0.6 is Released (02 Feb 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

unmet dependencies on Odroid XU4 arm ubuntu mate 16.04

• Thank you received: 2
I just installed and upgraded latest ubuntu mate and kernel 4.14 following instructions from hardkernel without errors.

However can't install indi-full as it depends on indi-fli which depends on libfli1 and that on fliusb-dkms which is not available (or ... but it is not installable, E: Unable to correct problems, you have held broken packages.)

??

is it INDI or ODROID issue?
6 years 4 weeks ago #23760

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 226
I had similar issues with recent changes made to the repository. Try fixing it with this.
sudo apt-add-repository ppa:mutlaqja/ppa
6 years 3 weeks ago #23763

It's a problem with the repo, I am building indi-fli now. Give it an hour or two.
6 years 3 weeks ago #23768

6 years 3 weeks ago #23783

code.launchpad.net/~mutlaqja/+recipe/indi-fli-daily

It's built just fine. Also, it depends now on libfli2, not libfli1. Make sure to run sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get -y dist-upgrade
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jan Hruby
6 years 3 weeks ago #23786

My fault, it works now. I was trying to establish remote access to odroid and short after I got it working the router died. Now I came up with ingenious idea to use RPi3's hotspot as an access point and it works.
6 years 3 weeks ago #23788

Now i have other problem. Asi183mc connects, I can chance all settings but capture is looping without showing or saving anything. Can't take preview or live video either. Log doesn't show any error, exposing one frame after another until I hit stop. Can't see "downloading" message. Camera works fine on laptop. Can it do something with rights? I'm running kstars as superuser now. User cannot connect the camera on odroid.
6 years 3 weeks ago #23790

There is a new option under "Options" call "Rapid Looping".. Make sure it's set to Disabled. Also, never run KStars as root unless there is a very good reason to.
6 years 3 weeks ago #23804

first I thought it's download issue but when I hit "pause" instead of "stop" it keeps looping saying 'shall pause after finishing current exposure'. It doesn't even proceed to downloading step and repeats exposing the very same frame.

Rapid looping makes no difference.
6 years 3 weeks ago #23811

I can connect ASI183MC pro on my laptop (ubuntu mate 16.04) only as root too. If I do it as a user I get immediately "[ERROR] Error connecting to the CCD (5)". As root it connects normally and works as expected. On Odroid I expanded user's rights to admin and still cannot connect.
6 years 2 weeks ago #24047

Time to create page: 0.312 seconds