INDI Library v2.0.6 is Released (02 Feb 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

problem with SXVR M25c camera, cant find log file to send

• Thank you received: 140
every time I start the camera and it starts to cool, it just looses connection and temp shows -273.00 and have to disconnect and try again and it just crashes every time, have debug enables but where is the file to send on my PC....?????
CHEERS
6 years 2 weeks ago #24064

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

just tried it all again and when I try to turn the Debug option on in the driver options tab, it wont, the debug checkbox settings at the bottom of the options screen just flash up when I click on debug enable but it wont enable at all, just keeps saying at the bottom of the screen debug disabled....are you sure this driver supports this camera the SXVR M25c, this is one of the newer version but not the Trius version....PLEASE HELP...
6 years 2 weeks ago #24065

just looked on the main screen under logging tab, and it wont let me enable any boxes in there either for the CCD camer in fact wont let me tick any of the boxes so cant get any logs at all....cant work any of this out...
6 years 2 weeks ago #24068

ok, managed to get a log file, its attached
problem is camera connects, then I set to -10 temp for example, it goes down sometimes then just looses connection, and temp show -273.00 and cant connect or do anything with camera, and have to disconnect and reconnect then the same all over again...

File Attachment:

File Name: log_15-59-40.txt
File Size:7 KB
6 years 2 weeks ago #24072
Attachments:

Well getting loads more issues with this driver....it’s not working at all....I managed to get it to download one 10 second image and only half the picture downloads...and shows in the fits viewer...I have a line across the middle, normal image at top and black at bottom....
Also in the camera settings the height of the image keeps defaulting to 67 pixels instead of 2016 which it should be, this is something to do with the fact that the guide camera is set to SX CCD which is the only one I can think it should be for a Lodestar guide camera, if I change to simulator it works ok...and will stay set on the proper settings.
Another issue is that if I change the image duration it keeps going back to 1 second no matter what I do....
So all in all this driver is awful and am seriously thinking of ditching INDI and going back to windows, which I don’t really want to do...so any help would be appreciated... :)
6 years 2 weeks ago #24073

The log do not include any useful information. You need to check [x] INDI and [x] CCD and [x] Guide and [x] Capture _before_ you connect to the driver. Another option would be to use TeamViewer and check the problem at its source. I sent you a private message.
The following user(s) said Thank You: AstroNerd
6 years 2 weeks ago #24093

Time to create page: 0.226 seconds