INDI Library v2.0.6 is Released (02 Feb 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

macOS/OS X Kstars/IndiLib Download

• Thank you received: 7
On the downloads page(s) for Mac, the links for the download seem not to be working. The download buttons seem to behave differently in different browsers. In Safari clicking on "Download" downloads a file called kstars-latest.dmg.html (zero bytes in size). In Firefox, same Download buttons download a zero sized kstars-latest.dmg.

Tried from <indilib.org/download/osx.html> as well as <indilib.org/download/osx/download/4-mac-osx/12-kstars.html>
5 years 11 months ago #24748

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 182
Looks like that link is broken. I downloaded KStars for MacOSX about 2 weeks ago and it worked fine, so this must have been a recent change.
5 years 11 months ago #24752

• Thank you received: 0
Have you tried the link on the KDE project site ?

edu.kde.org/kstars/

The Download page for the kstars for Mac has been left untouched since release of the older version. The latest version is 2.9.3, which will soon be updated to 2.9.4 and will be available from the link on the KDE project page.
5 years 11 months ago #24753

• Thank you received: 809
Yes definitely use the link that koichi posted. I will have to tell Jasem that the links on his other pages are outdated. Yes, I will be building a new dmg in the next couple of days which should fix several issues in Mac KStars right now, particularly involving INDI and the file structure involving mainly skeleton xml files in the app. It is affecting QHY, EQMOD, Optec focusers, and several other 3rd Party drivers. I believe that yes, it will be released as 2.9.4 which will also have a number of other things Jasem and others have been working on. It is also my hope that we can fix a bug that I found in the AstroPhysics driver last week as well. So you might want to wait a couple of days till the update.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kyuzumaki
5 years 11 months ago #24754

Download page updated. Thanks for the report.
5 years 11 months ago #24755

Time to create page: 0.517 seconds